In November, we informed you about our commitment to help preserve the local bio-diversity. At the same time as installing bee hives at our Crouzet Valence location, we also started to sell our second honey crop. Now, time has come to assess the results…
And we are very proud to announce that we sold all of the 400 jars!
In line with our policy to help homeless people through the local Restos du Coeur organization, the funds collected were split between two projects:
- 650 € to buy food for people relying on the organization
- 650 € to buy building material for the renovation of their distribution center
This project allows to meet several of our CSR objectives :
- Contribute to preserving local biodiversity : bee hives are now installed in Valence
- Support local organizations helping people in precarious situations.
- Support local start-ups : our partner, Urbapi, offers a turnkey service to companies of the Auvergne Rhône-Alpes region.
With spring here at last, we are really looking forwards to seeing our bees at work!